A Collection of Qur’anic Ayaat with reflections,Quotes,Sayings and ahadith. My Gem Collection.
- The Most Successful Woman in the History of Mankind is Fatima (radiAllahu anha) at the mere age of 29yrs she gained the title of “QUEEN OF JANNAH” by Allah swt himself – how many titles do you think you have won in the sight of Allah? And if you have other titles are they of any worth at all?? – Reflect!!
– My Ideal My Inspiration “Az-Zahraa” – “The Resplendent One” – SNQ
- “Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world when He could do something about it; but I”m afraid He might ask me the same question.” – Anonymous
- “I interviewed a woman who is terminally ill. ‘So,’ I tried to delicately ask, ‘What is it like to wake up every morning and know that you are dying?’ ‘Well,’ she responded, ‘What is it like to wake up every morning and pretend that you are not?’” – Uknown
- “Slogan For Life”
Everyone you know is fighting some kind of battle. If you cannot make it easy, dont make it tough either. – SNQ
- There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the pointless drama and the people who create it. Surround yourself with people that add meaning to your life. Life is too short to be wasted on controlling, insecure, jealous and unstable people.
- “A Muslim without a beard?! That’s a baistee yara. But then a beard isn’t some overall proof of piety either. Even goats have beards. =/” via Sh. Abu Eesa Niamatullah
- I didn’t trip, I attacked the floor with my ninja style!
- “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- Wallahi I swear by Allah, Life is About Ridaa’Allah. Everything else is just circumstance. Sister Rehab (R.I.Paradise)
- “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” ― Nicholas Sparks (DEAR JOHN)
- “We all make wrong choices from time to time. However, life is not about making correct choices. Life is about recovering, adapting, repairing and rebounding from those wrong choices.” – Shaykh AbdulRahman Chao
- Boy: Boys are stronger than girls.
Girl: Oh! Please, can you carry a 6 pound baby in your belly for 2 months? Feel up to 57 del (unit) of pain similar to twenty bones getting fracture at a time while giving birth. Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone at the same time? Can you walk all day in 5 inch heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay??
Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish/Mehendi dries
- “Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” – A Walk To Remember
- After the death of his wife Umm Salih, Imam Ahmad (RA), used to praise her. He once said ‘In the thirty years she was with me, we never had a single word of disagreement’ Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi, Tarikh Baghdad 16:626
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.” – Mohandas Gandhi
- “Whenever He hinders you from attaining what you desire and makes you resort to what He desires, it is a sign of His love for you” ~ Shaykh Abul Hasan Al Shadhili
- I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling
- And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, “You owe me.”
Look what happens with love like that.
It lights up the sky — Rumi
- We fear so much about the future. We forget that the script of our lives is being written by THE Creator
- “The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.”-William Shakespeare
- “We all know the routine: “Lower the gaze! Lower the gaze! Lower the gaze!” But, if the heart is not lowered in awe of Allah’s magnificence and His tremendous bounties, then how can we expect the eyes to lower?”
- ‘If there’s just one piece of advice I can give you, it’s this – When there’s something you really want, fight for it, don’t give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you’ve lost hope, ask yourself if 10 years from now, you’re gonna wish you gave it just one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don’t come free.’
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever” – Nicholas Sparks
- ♥ ♥ ♥ “Stay happy with the little that you have from Allah, so that He may be happy with the little that you do” ♥ ♥ ♥
- A woman needs to be maintained financially, spiritually, morally, and above all intellectually because women are creatures of sound, and men are creatures of sight, and above all you must know the art of a relationship, is based upon communication [Imam Malik]
- You never know Allah is all you need till Allah is all you have – Shaykh Naviad Aziz
- To be happy at the fault of others is a clear indication of a personal fault in you. – Shaykh Yasir Qadhi
- ♥ “Whoever finds comfort with Allah, finds unwholesome the company of anyone else.” ♥
- Uthman al-Isfahani saying about his wife, “The greatest hope I have for success in the hereafter is, I protected her emotions from any pain or trials.”
- ‘All those people that you are concerned about, did they create u? Give u rizq? Heal u? Love u?’ No-one loves a person more than Allah loves him, No-one gives u rizq more than Allah gives u. So why do u concern yourself for other creatures, while u are surrounded & covered by the kindness & blessings of Allah? Are you deaf to this inner voice inside ur heart? May Allah make us all hear the speech of light!’ Ameen! – Dear Beloved son by Imam Ghazali
- Shoot all the bluejays you want , if you can hit’em , but remember it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird – To kill a Mockingbird
- And Surely Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their belongings and in return has promised that they shall have paradise. (At-tawbah:111)
- At some point, you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only possible next step is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, it’s just that you have to draw the line between determination and desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours and what is not, no matter how hard you try, never will be…. ♥
- “If we had perfect power to determine our destinies, and perfect vision to see the future and know what is best for us, we would choose exactly the fate that Allah has chosen for us.” – Imam Al-Ghazali (ra).
- “I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed this, but first impressions are often entirely wrong.” – Lemony Snicket
- Your souls are precious and can only be equal to the price of Paradise, therefore sell them only at that price – Ali ibn abu-Talib (radiAllahu anhu)
- Knowledge is not what is in the lines or in the books, it’s what’s in here (the heart). – Shaykh Abdul-Bary Yahya
- Oh Allah! Deal with us as your noble attributes dictate not as our deficient attributes deserve. – Shaykh Yasir Qadhi
- When Allaah tests you it is never to destroy you. When He removes something in your possession it is (only) in order to empty your hands for an even greater gift! [Ibn al-Qayyim rahimahullaah]
- “True equality will be had only when women don’t need to defend their decision to keep their bodies/faces to themselves.”
- A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you than a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah – Shaykh Ibn Taymiyya
- Your Lord creates and chooses whatever He wills. The choice is not theirs – Qur’an, 28:68
- I looked at all friends, and did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought about all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience. – Umar (radiAllahu anhu) ♥
- Et tu Brute? then fall ceasar – Julius Ceasar
- Some Drink at the fountain of knowledge– others just gargle.
- “I could not praise RasoolAllah (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) with my words; rather, my words were made praiseworthy by RasoolAllah (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam)”-Hassan ibn thabit (ra)
- “Is not Allaah sufficient for His servant?”
- ♥ ♥
‘Umar ibn al-Khattab once remarked,
“I have never seen anything stranger than a man who does not seek richness through marriage, even though Allah has promised: ‘…if they are poor, then Allah will enrich them out of His
- Be careful of laughing at others for perhaps Allah might excuse their ignorance and not excuse your arrogance.” Shaykh Yasir Qadhi
- “We sought after knowledge for other than Allah’s sake, but He refused that it be for anything other than Him.”- Imam Ghazali
- “People always think that their prayers don’t get answered if what they want doesn’t come to them. Remember ‘No’ is an answer too.” -Shaykh Mohammed Ibn Faqih
- “Whoever seeks to compete with you in your religion, compete with him; Whoever seeks to compete with you in this world, let him have it…” – Al hasan al Basree
- “When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, its not reasonable to grieve when its gone.”- Isabella Swan
- “You might be far from Allah, but, He is close to you! Turn to Him and you will find Him”. If someone says, “I feel far from Allah”, ask them “Who moved?” – Imam Suhaib Webb
- “Acquire knowledge: it enables its possessor to distinguish right from the wrong, it lights the way to heaven; it is Our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless- it guides us to happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an Ornament among friends and an Armour against enemies.”
- “If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?” ~ Rumi
- He is a SHE-MAN! I hate men without backbones! – Saniya Rehman Ali
- “If all the people are pleased with you but Allaah is not, what have you gained? If Allaah is pleased with you but no one else is, what have you lost?” (Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)
- Immaturity is when one subjugates the other to serve the self.
Maturity is when one subjugates the self to serve the other – Imam Afroz Ali
- Disconnecting one’s heart from the life of this world is not fully achieved unless one also possesses a balanced character and a sound and upright heart. This occurs by purifying the heart from ostentation, envy, hatred, arrogance, and all of the negative qualities that we have mentioned in our work al-Muhlikaat (in the third section of Ihya Ulum ad-Din). These are the ailments of the heart [that must be cured], for an ill person is not one prepared for travel. – Imam Al-Ghazali
- Be humble. Only fools take pride in their station here, trapped in a cage of dust, moisture, heat and air. No need to complain of calamities, this illusion of a life lasts but a moment – Shaykh Abu-Saeed Abil-Kheir
- “Ease [yusr] & hardship [‘usr] are the feathers that give strength to the wings of your faith [iman], so that your heart and your innermost being [sirr] can use them to fly to the door of your Lord (Almighty and Glorious is He)” ~Shaykh ‘Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani
- A hundred years from now when you are alone in your grave, no one will care what car you drove or what kind of house you lived in. Prepare – Shaykh Abdul Bary Yahya
- Dear life, when I said can my day get any worse…it was a rhetorical question not a challenge.
- ’A person will be with the one whom he loves.’ ♥
- Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
- Of all the pleasures of this world, the one single thing that counts the most in determining your worldly happiness is a righteous spouse. Choose wisely and supplicate often. Shaykh AbdulBary Yahya